Ve’Lace bridal is seeking to hire a full-time bridal consultant to join our team! We are a bridal boutique in the heart of a small town called Bellingham & provide an excellent opportunity to grow & thrive. Although we are part of a small town business community, we are frequently catering to brides from all over Massachusetts, Rhode Island, & out of state. As a Ve’Lace Bridal stylist you’ll be apart of a passionate, upbeat, & elite team. We are fully dedicated to catering to our brides & customers and this position requires someone who takes pride in their work. This position is more than just retail – you will pave the way to creating special memories for many brides to come.
We are essentially looking for a partner – someone we can grow & build with!
At VeLace Bridal, we want to help brides create their wedding vision & are honored by the important role that our brides have allowed us to play in their perfect wedding day. To that end, we believe in the products we offer wholeheartedly. Our dresses & accessories are top quality, original & on-trend. We strive to create a special experience in the store for the bride & her family & friends by making each appointment fun. We are not pushy with our suggestions, we want to hear what the bride wants & we do our best to make her dream a reality. We will provide honest feedback & ensure that each of our brides looks her best & feels confident in her wedding dress.
What we are looking for:
- Bridal experience – 1 year minimum (bridal sales specific)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to articulate merchandise features quickly using resources provided
- Must be willing to grow & hustle
- Must be proactive, positive, upbeat, and personable
- Must be punctual & have reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Able to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Must be willing to work weekends & evenings
- Knowledge of workplace standards in the bridal retail industry
What we provide:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation time
- Flexible scheduling
- Immediate start date
- Potential for rapid growth (management)